Will joins our team to advise our clients as they acquire and operate healthcare companies, bringing over 25 years of experience in Canada and the US, advising top academic medical centres, governments and innovative companies in healthcare.
SATOV has completed many projects in the healthcare sector, including work with clinics, behavioural health organizations, pharmacies and more. The addition of Will deepens SATOV’s existing ability to advise our clients on top-tier growth strategy, operational excellence, and M&A to the healthcare sector.
Will is known for his thought leadership on the impacts of technological change on health systems and their governance and payment mechanisms. He works with several innovative enterprises on digital health and software development including as an Innovation Fellow at Women’s College Hospital Institute for Health System Solutions and Virtual Care. He has been a Board Director or Advisor for more than a dozen enterprises including local and national charities, startups, health systems and publicly listed companies.
- Ministry negotiating team 2012 Ontario physician fee negotiations
- Board member AMS Foundation
- Board member West Neighbourhood House
- Member of Premier’s Expert Panel on Adoption & Infertility
- Advisor to PM Martin at the 2004 First Ministers Meeting
- External Advisor to the Strategic Review of Health Canada in 2008
- Past Board work has included ICES, Wm Osler Health System, Medseek, Children’s Aid Foundation, Alayacare, and Strata Health
Will received his B.Sc. from the University of Toronto (Trinity College) and an M.P.P.M. from Yale University’s School of Management where he was later a Visiting Research Fellow. For more, see Will’s LinkedIn page and follow on Twitter @willfalk.
Think Will and SATOV could help you? Give us a call or email 416.777.9000 | email@example.com