“How can we maximize performance in our portfolio companies?”
An uptick in sales growth or a small expense reduction is often the difference between an average investment and a home-run. It follows that one-time investments in profit growth initiatives can have a substantial return on capital.
We work with private equity funds and their portfolio companies in a variety of ways to help maximize value.
Facilitated strategy sessions
Comprehensive growth strategies
Specific value improvement levers
- Roadmap for value capture
- Alignment between management team and investors
- Smooth ownership transition
- Collaborative approach to strategy creation
- Third-part to act as an ‘honest broker’
- Accountability for further action
- Fact based approach to decision making
- New approach to management
- Clarity on generating exit value
- Prioritized opportunities and required investements
- Customer Strategy
- Target segments and value proposition
- Channel strategy
- Sales effectiveness
- Lean back office
- Effective supply chains
- Accretive M&A
Business managers who are used to managing in an entrepreneurial environment are often reluctant to invest in outside consultants, given cost and culture considerations. We help make the decision easier with a flexible financial model that often includes shared upside. We take a thoughtful, collaborative approach that melds with the company’s culture.